As the title suggests, I am asking a question of you but I'm still learning about him myself. Do you know my best friend? His name is Jesus. He died so we all could live.
This blog is pretty much my journey in learning about myself and my place in the world in relation to God and his plan for me. I try to live in the word of God as much as I can and walk every moment of every day with Jesus. Listening to him, learning from him, learning about him and leaning on him and his love for me.
I go to church, watch TBN, do bible study every morning and absorb every podcast I can find of my favorite pastors. There are many pastors that speak to me in different ways so it's like ice cream, how can I pick one favorite. All I know is that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. My ears and heart are open
I was born again when I was around 16 yrs old. I remember how I felt like it was yesterday. I was suddenly full of renewed energy and spirit. Joyful like I had never felt before but I was still a teenager and with no direction and no information about the holy spirit, I just continued down the path that I was on instead of being led down the correct one. I have made big mistakes and have taken so many wrong forks in the road its amazing I even made it here but praise the Lord, I am here.... finally.
In future posts, I will write about what I have heard and what I have seen and what I have learned along the way. This will be a personal journey and when its personal it's human and human's make mistakes. That's why God gave his only Son so that all our sins are forgiven and I can repent and rejoice and keep moving forward.
If you are still reading this, thank you for giving me your time. My hope is that if I can introduce even one person to my best friend Jesus, it will all be worth it. Jesus wants to be your best friend too. Would you like to meet him?
Thank You your a true inspiration!
ReplyDelete